Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A wild Neon Ninetails appeared!

Hello everyone! I am Neon Ninetails, but you can just call me Neon or Ninetails.
I'm super excited to be on this server with all it's cool new features, so I decided that to get better acquianted with the community, I should write an intro post!

Name: Neon Ninetails
IRL Name: Evelyn
Hobbies: Gaming, Pixel Art, Lego, and Chess
Favorite Games: Destiny, Gmod, Neko Atsume (iOS game), Undertale (I only really watch it on Twitch), and finally TF2 (Also one of my Twitch favourites)
Favourite Animes: Attack on Titan (Of course), Mekakucity Actors
Favourite Bands: My Chemical Romance, Foster The People, Owl City, and Saint Motel

I do pixel art occasionally, I hope I'll be able to showcase it if I ever hit Steam Level 10!
I'm accepting PMs, just don't do it if you're not going to be friendly and accepting.

That's all folks! Cya out in the field.

~ Neon Ninetails
Find

Welcome amiga! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
Find

This reminded me of how much of my life i wasted on destiny, welcome
Find

(04-29-2016, 08:28 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  This reminded me of how much of my life i wasted on destiny, welcome

I feel you, I had a Gajallahorn back in the day before I realized Destiny was pretty much dead at that point.
Find

When you joined everyone thought you were a bot so I gave you a gun to see if you'd get more kills than me, you did ;_;
Find

(04-29-2016, 08:29 PM)Chosen Wrote:  When you joined everyone thought you were a bot so I gave you a gun to see if you'd get more kills than me, you did ;_;

Wait, what? I AM a bot!
Jk, tho a TTT bot sounds kinda cool, assuming it was programmed right.
Also, how did I seem like a bot? xD
Find

I've never met a more vocal person who has never spoken over voice chat in my life

You've quickly become one of the nicer people to see in the server. Good to have you here.
Find

welcome to frg
Find

Have you met our resident typhlosion yet?
Find

welcome to ntg