Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jodie's sexy ass introduction

Yo, I'm Jodie.

Who the f*ck are you?
Well before I actually introduce myself.... I think you all should know that I'm a French Canadian fag.
So to start off, I'm an 18 years old man child who lifts, so don't fuck with me. I'm also into little girls, almost everyday I go out to the Park near my house to watch 6 years old cuties from a distance with my binoculars. Not only am I horny for little girls, but I'm also into Ellen Page... Yep, that hot lesbian who's 30 and looks like she's 12. Flat as fuck like Taylor Swift but x10 hotter. You can check out my Steam Profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059897103/
I pimped the fuck out of my steam profile with pictures of her <3
I mean... Just look at her for god's sake : Image

My daily routines
1. Wake up
2. Masturbate
3. Drink coffee
4. Masturbate
5. Launch Garry's mod and play TTT for 8 hours straight like a loser
6. Sleep
7. Repeat

My wishes
I really wish that some day, I'll get to touch Jake's beautiful beard and marry Kcat.

Well that's it for today ladies, I hope that you've learned a few things about me and realized how great of a person I actually am.

P.S : I was drunk when I wrote this... I think.
Find

Welcome to FRG.
Find

Hey, Jodie. Hue.
Also, Chloe Foster best girl.
WARNING: SPOILERED FOR VIRGIN EYES, NOT-NSFW BUT PRETTY MUCH NOT SAFE FOR WORK IN THE LITERAL SENSE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW YOUR MOM SOMETHING WEIRD, DON'T CLICK THIS, KIDS. BY WEIRD I MEAN PRETTY CUTE.

Find

Quote:4. Masturbate
5. Launch Garry's mod and play TTT for 8 hours straight like a loser

basically my life.

welcome
Find

(05-07-2016, 04:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Hey, Jodie. Hue.
Also, Chloe Foster best girl.
WARNING: SPOILERED FOR VIRGIN EYES, NOT-NSFW BUT PRETTY MUCH NOT SAFE FOR WORK IN THE LITERAL SENSE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW YOUR MOM SOMETHING WEIRD, DON'T CLICK THIS, KIDS. BY WEIRD I MEAN PRETTY CUTE.

sigh *unzips*

terran wtf is wrong with u

welcome to hell
Find

Welcome jodie. Stop falling off of every god damn ledge Smile
Find

Jodie is like the Reaver of remote bombs. And I'm always the one you kill.
Welcome to FRG though!
Find

(05-07-2016, 04:26 AM)Jodie Wrote:  I'm also into little girls, almost everyday I go out to the Park near my house to watch 6 years old cuties from a distance with my binoculars.

Welcome to FRG, you and Terran will get along well.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me Jodie.
Find