Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jodie's membership application

Steam Name(Current): Jodie

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): I've spent about 60 hours on this server.

Where did you hear about this server?: I was just looking for a random TTT server to play on, and luckily, I fell on this one.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Haven't been banned yet, no.

Why do you want to join?: Because, just like everyone else, I want to be recognized as an official member of the FRG Community! This server is like my #1 source to have fun and relax. I've shown my love for it by donating and spending as much time as I did masturbating.

Referred by: Ms.Jake01 referred me.

Additional Details: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a nice day!
Find

I don't know why you put not "YET" for the have you been banned part. That makes it seem like you plan to get banned or know you're a huge raging troll. Going to have to -1 you now. jk jk +1. Jodie is cool. He doesn't cause problems or take the TTT game mode too seriously. He follows the rules and still has fun. +1
Find

(05-23-2016, 03:36 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I don't know why you put not "YET" for the have you been banned part. That makes it seem like you plan to get banned or know you're a huge raging troll. Going to have to -1 you now. jk jk +1. Jodie is cool. He doesn't cause problems or take the TTT game mode too seriously. He follows the rules and still has fun. +1
Find

Yeah he's super cool and chill. Just an all-around normal dude ("NORMAL") who likes to have fun and doesn't let it interfere with others' enjoyment. +1
Find

+1, has not caused any problems and has been a good person to have as a regular to the server for the last month.

Makes the game more fun to play and doesn't break rules to do it, solid member material.
Find

Jodie for member? Sounds like a plan. Even though literally EVERY time Jodie is a T she sticks a remote bomb on me and blows me up... Jodie's fun on the server though and doesn't break the rules. +1!
Find

+1 he carried me on the event and got the badge
Find

Even though he has sexually harassed me for like 10 minutes straight one time lmao, he's still pretty chill and deserves to be member +1

Jodie is cool overall. Doesnt cause many problems. +1 from me
Find

(05-23-2016, 05:38 PM)Zott Wrote:  Jodie is cool overall. Doesnt cause many problems. +1 from me

^^^^^ +1, active, doesn't cause problems, and is friendly. +1
Find