7 33.33%
No, he's a cancer and plague to the server
66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Undope wants to be more

undope has been on the server for a long time, and in that time I haven't seen him majorly break any rules or cause any problems. Also hes fun to play with +1
Find

Undope makes some questionable decisions sometimes but overall he's a good dude and has been playing for a while with barely any issues at all. Good guy +1

-1 cuz you like to false report alot
Find

All of you that voted no in the poll can you please post your opinion on him here, if serious?
Find

I couldn't be more neutral. I don't really think that he's a great representative of the server, but he doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble. In the end, Membership wouldn't be a terrible choice. There are worse candidates out there. So I guess that's a +1 in support...?
Find

(06-28-2016, 09:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  I couldn't be more neutral. I don't really think that he's a great representative of the server, but he doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble. In the end, Membership wouldn't be a terrible choice. There are worse candidates out there. So I guess that's a +1 in support...?
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-28-2016, 09:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  I couldn't be more neutral. I don't really think that he's a great representative of the server, but he doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble. In the end, Membership wouldn't be a terrible choice. There are worse candidates out there. So I guess that's a +1 in support...?
Find

I'm not going to deny or approve this, I was told you don't really play much anymore. If you come back anytime soon be sure to post here.
Find

Re-apply if you come back!
Find