Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should bhopping be prevented automatically?
Yes.
Nah.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-bhop?

I believe crouch jump -Spamming- should be fixed, using to get to slightly higher places it fine, so just limit it by how many times it can be used in quick succession, because spamming it messes with the hitbox and can force limb shots when it would clearly hit the head or torso, but b-hopping to get that bit of momentum does kinda fuck with the game, specially since a lot of gun balancing is based around the movement speed stat on a weapon, and yeah, everyone can try and learn to do it to balance things again, but some people physically can't do it because of fps reasons, and probably a few more that are escaping me right now, so it's not really a case of just -get gud- lol, would like to see something happen with this, either a solid rule that prohibits it, or a in-game restriction.
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:27 AM)Jerome Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 02:04 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 12:34 AM)Jerome Wrote:  Just get ride of crouch jumping. I don't even know why it exist.

It exists for a better reason than bhopping. To get over taller obstacles

But when y'all spam it like crazy, when y'all don't need it. It gets super annoying.

Yes. Precisely. That is the point we all agree with right there(well most of us).
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:33 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 03:27 AM)Jerome Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 02:04 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 12:34 AM)Jerome Wrote:  Just get ride of crouch jumping. I don't even know why it exist.

It exists for a better reason than bhopping. To get over taller obstacles

But when y'all spam it like crazy, when y'all don't need it. It gets super annoying.

Yes. Precisely. That is the point we all agree with right there(well most of us).
I only b hop when I am alone or on Obc rounds when I feel like I am in danger.
SG Fucking Overlord

Oh, yeah, don't forget about orbital rounds and bouncing mayhem. Moving over the natural speed is dumb and abusing.
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:43 AM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, yeah, don't forget about orbital rounds and bouncing mayhem. Moving over the natural speed is dumb and abusing.

We can just remove bouncys and add Snowballs back.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:45 AM)Jerome Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 03:43 AM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, yeah, don't forget about orbital rounds and bouncing mayhem. Moving over the natural speed is dumb and abusing.

We can just remove bouncys and add Snowballs back.

please explain how that is a solution to anything
Find