Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should bhopping be prevented automatically?
Yes.
Nah.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-bhop?

(06-25-2016, 03:12 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(06-25-2016, 02:52 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  add an automatic cool down to jump spamming and it'll fix the bhop problem and the spam jump epidemic

YES PLEASE
Find

(06-25-2016, 06:24 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(06-25-2016, 03:12 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(06-25-2016, 02:52 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  add an automatic cool down to jump spamming and it'll fix the bhop problem and the spam jump epidemic

YES PLEASE

Edit:
After giving it more thought, I think that as long as scripts arent in use bunny hopping should be allowed, and I myself honestly havent had many problems with crouch+jumping, because to be honest, i usually die more when i do that.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I agree with unpoke, if anything bhopping takes skill and its not like its super op or anything... Plus im bored af on inno rounds and bhopping around on inno rounds is the only thing fun when your inno. Just my opinion though. And i never really have an issue with people crouch jumping, i mean i havent seen it much.

Have you seen how bad it is when someone is spam crouch jumping while gaining velocity? You can't hit shit. Its literally impossible.

Almost every time you try and kill someone they either crouch spam their way out of it or shitboxes become an issue. It just becomes a "Who-Can-Spam-More" match. I fully support adding an anti-crouch spam.

I like the idea of having a Stamina concept.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I mean, personally i dont mind bhopping its just crouch jump spam that i hate
Find

Bhopping isnt that bad its hard to hit like 35 in a row most you can probably do is idk 10 maybe 13 hops and then hit someone or hit a wall or gmod just fucks you. Also you don't have to shoot at someone whose bhopping just wait until they stop. But crouch jumping spam during a fight is retarded and is retarded in bouncy rounds.

hi
Find

I think we need to change movement speed of walking to a little bit less than sprinting, and have walk the standard movement style.
Then add stamina to prevent mass sprinting/jumping.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

NO FUCKING JUMP COOLDOWN BULLSHIT FUCK THAT. I've literally quit games because jump cooldowns between each jump gives me a headache. Half the fun is just jumping around when you're bored af and don't wanna regularly walk. Jump cooldowns trigger me.

- That Thrakos Noob