Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should bhopping be prevented automatically?
Yes.
Nah.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-bhop?

(06-26-2016, 04:05 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Maybe you guys are just really whiny, or I don't care as much. I have seen people crouch jump to get an edge and yeah it does make it more difficult but I think terran might be exaggerating a little bit. Really? 60 bullets? Anyway, my point is that I don't think it's nearly as bad as people are making it out to be and adding a jump cooldown would really be shitty. It's fun to hop around like unpoke said. Since bhopping is seen as an exploit then yes do something about it but pls leave jumping alone.

I love how the people that mark X are the ones that get rekt all the time by B hoppers and Crouch Jumping.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Another perfect example of adapting to a situation being too difficult, so instead it must be banned so it can be 'fair' for the lames.

Y'all got some pent-up emotions there. I understand being a kid is hard 'n' all, but you should take a break, guys. Breather or two, yaknow?

(06-26-2016, 04:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  Y'all got some pent-up emotions there. I understand being a kid is hard 'n' all, but you should take a break, guys. Breather or two, yaknow?

FTFY

hypocrisy pls

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

how about if jump spamming, bhopping, and crouch jumping works as it does right now, until the player is hit. after the player is hit, their ability to spam-jump, crouch jump, bhop, etc. is greatly reduced for an amount of time after the last time they got hit, making combat maneuvers based on spamming jump / crouch-jumping much less viable. this is kind of similar to the tagging mechanic in csgo except jumping ability is affected instead of movement speed. in this way, i think it would satisfy players who recreationally bhop / jump spam / w.e. outside of combat while also satisfying players that dislikes combating players that use crouch jumping in gunfights
Find

(06-25-2016, 08:33 PM)Terran Wrote:  Crouch jumping is what kills FRG.
All it does is break the hitboxes.
Bunnyhopping is fun, but its also an exploit. Yesterday, me and a T buddy emptied 60 bullets into Enchantable and he zoomed backwards, crouch jump spamming as he moved way faster than us and none of our bullets did damage.

Cancer.

Bhopping is the LESSER evil by FAR, just when you crouch jump spam and do it its fucking ridiculous. I'd 100% rather have people bunny hop than crouch jump spam.

I use to be pretty good at bhopping, though I couldn't truly call it an exploit at this point in time, it can be exploited a lot further than you think it is, with setting certain fps's you can get more velocity in a shorter amount of time.

Crouch jumping is stupid as fuck and definitely be taken care of; Just my opinion though.
Find

Just get ride of crouch jumping. I don't even know why it exist.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-27-2016, 12:34 AM)Jerome Wrote:  Just get ride of crouch jumping. I don't even know why it exist.

It exists for a better reason than bhopping. To get over taller obstacles
Find

(06-26-2016, 10:07 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(06-25-2016, 08:33 PM)Terran Wrote:  Crouch jumping is what kills FRG.
All it does is break the hitboxes.
Bunnyhopping is fun, but its also an exploit. Yesterday, me and a T buddy emptied 60 bullets into Enchantable and he zoomed backwards, crouch jump spamming as he moved way faster than us and none of our bullets did damage.

Cancer.

Bhopping is the LESSER evil by FAR, just when you crouch jump spam and do it its fucking ridiculous. I'd 100% rather have people bunny hop than crouch jump spam.

I use to be pretty good at bhopping, though I couldn't truly call it an exploit at this point in time, it can be exploited a lot further than you think it is, with setting certain fps's you can get more velocity in a shorter amount of time.

Crouch jumping is stupid as fuck and definitely be taken care of; Just my opinion though.

If you play the game capped at 30 fps, but doing that isn't worth it.

Also the easiest way to stop bhopping is have it when you land decrease velocity by 15-25% all of this over complicated solutions sorta overkill it.

Anyways I think doing this would be a dumb decision as it's an accepted practice in every source game as of date. Anyways if you really wanna make it fair just cap velocity at about 400 when not using the grapple or falling downwards.
Find

(06-27-2016, 02:04 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 12:34 AM)Jerome Wrote:  Just get ride of crouch jumping. I don't even know why it exist.

It exists for a better reason than bhopping. To get over taller obstacles

But when y'all spam it like crazy, when y'all don't need it. It gets super annoying.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find