Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What faction are you?
Team Valor
Team Mystic
Team Instinct
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pokemon GO

Just got it finally working FUCK YEAAAH. Time to be the sole gym leader in my town/several towns over. benefits of living in small towns Wink
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(07-11-2016, 05:01 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:41 AM)Paladin Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:27 AM)Zott Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:23 AM)Paladin Wrote:  Team: I dont give a fuck? While it seems "cool" for those that have it. im sick of it clogging my facebook newsfeed. of every 10 bloody posts only 2 arnt pokemon. and of that, half are about protesting/politics.

Calm down my guy. This was just to see what the community thinks. Literally it. Yes there might be a shit ton of media about it but this game is pretty cool for pokemon fans who've been here since the first one ever released( I know i wasnt alive then but I still played the originals) All I wanted to do was see what everyone thought lol.

Psssh. I'm calm. I think youve seen me worse be worse anyway. But what im left questioning the most is how bad this whole trend will get. People are already being mugged/robbed/whatever and its only been in the states less than a week

*related article http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robbery-suspects-using-pokemon-go-to-target-victims-police-say/ *

But, on the flip side it is a potential way to help fight obesity by getting kids to walk around and also gets them to interact with other people.

I don't like pokemon and kinda cringe at pokemon go but still, there's two ways to see it.

Pokemon GO is literally pedophilia the game. Pedos can just set up hubs or whatever they are, lure children to them, and while they are distracted kidnap them. Just check out this video, it explains it all:

I wont buy phone service cause im cheap af, but now im gettin service just to play this shit lol.
Find

First wild poke I find

A venoknat
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Team not in Canada yet
Poros are love.
Find

(07-11-2016, 08:03 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Just got it finally working FUCK YEAAAH. Time to be the sole gym leader in my town/several towns over. benefits of living in small towns Wink

You will be surprised dude. I live in a small town too and I have seen TONS of people playing it. It still cracks me up when I go to pokestops and see other people doing the same thing. Especially when it is 2-3 in the morning. xD

Team instinct, most powerful is 558 hypno.
Also siglings it's in canada, just not on the appstore.

I wish I had data :C

I don't have a reason not to play it but I've been trying not to buy into the hype. You guys make it sound so fun and Idk how much longer I'll be able to help myself
Find

(07-11-2016, 02:47 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 05:01 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:41 AM)Paladin Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 04:27 AM)Zott Wrote:  [quote='Paladin' pid='41061' dateline='1468210997']
Team: I dont give a fuck? While it seems "cool" for those that have it. im sick of it clogging my facebook newsfeed. of every 10 bloody posts only 2 arnt pokemon. and of that, half are about protesting/politics.

Calm down my guy. This was just to see what the community thinks. Literally it. Yes there might be a shit ton of media about it but this game is pretty cool for pokemon fans who've been here since the first one ever released( I know i wasnt alive then but I still played the originals) All I wanted to do was see what everyone thought lol.

Psssh. I'm calm. I think youve seen me worse be worse anyway. But what im left questioning the most is how bad this whole trend will get. People are already being mugged/robbed/whatever and its only been in the states less than a week

*related article http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robbery-suspects-using-pokemon-go-to-target-victims-police-say/ *

But, on the flip side it is a potential way to help fight obesity by getting kids to walk around and also gets them to interact with other people.

I don't like pokemon and kinda cringe at pokemon go but still, there's two ways to see it.

Pokemon GO is literally pedophilia the game. Pedos can just set up hubs or whatever they are, lure children to them, and while they are distracted kidnap them. Just check out this video, it explains it all:

Valor with a 1079 Blastoise.
Find