Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What faction are you?
Team Valor
Team Mystic
Team Instinct
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pokemon GO

Mystic with a 880 Flareon, 810 Jolteon, and so forth.
:^)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Team Instinct has secured the only gym in my town Wink
Find

TEAM INSTINCT, my highest is a 212 hypno rip
Find

i havent started playing the game but theres like 10 people sitting on my lawn playing it

is my house a gym or something
Find

I have a mewtwo at 1,342
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

I have important question. How many pokestops are near you guys? I Think I have like at most 7 and a gym within 1km of me. (which is like .66 miles or some shit.)
Find

(07-13-2016, 01:52 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I have important question. How many pokestops are near you guys?  I Think I have like at most 7 and a gym within 1km of me. (which is like .66 miles or some shit.)

Theres a pokestop and a gym right around both corners around my street
Find

(07-13-2016, 01:54 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-13-2016, 01:52 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I have important question. How many pokestops are near you guys?  I Think I have like at most 7 and a gym within 1km of me. (which is like .66 miles or some shit.)

Theres a pokestop and a gym right around both corners around my street

same heisen
Find

:L. I checked. I have 3 and a gym. The gym is a 6000 mystic gym, thankfully I already own two.
Find

You can check where pokestops/gyms are without going anywhere by downloading their previous game called "Ingress". It tells you locations near you, but you can go to their website and view their entire map and whereever there are 'portals' those are pokestops or gyms. (You gotta make an account in the app first)
Find