Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What faction are you?
Team Valor
Team Mystic
Team Instinct
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pokemon GO

I have ingress, but idk how accurate it is. There's a bench that's a thing in ingress but not go.

Also why the fuck is the gps so shit at counting distance like holy tits. I walked 6k and it only counted 4
Find

This game is great! I can lure kids to my van with one single lure item!

(07-13-2016, 08:29 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I have ingress, but idk how accurate it is. There's a bench that's a thing in ingress but not go.

Also why the fuck is the gps so shit at counting distance like holy tits. I walked 6k and it only counted 4

I've noticed that It's only the big portals that are things in PokeGO, not the other little blue things.

Also this game will probably die down pretty quick, especially when more people start figuring out how to cheat it using GPS spoofing lol. (People definitely will, but who the fuck cheats in a game like this)
Find

GPS spoofing results in a ban from the game, as it's relatively simple to tell if it's a spoof. I think the drop will be from the lack of stuff to do.
Find

(07-13-2016, 08:54 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  GPS spoofing results in a ban from the game, as it's relatively simple to tell if it's a spoof. I think the drop will be from the lack of stuff to do.

There's plenty of ways to make it more difficult to detect though. Of course if you're in the game and teleport miles away, that's super easy, but what if you set your location before you open the game. So once it's open you're at the spot you want to be at. No teleporting, and there's no way for them to know if you drove there or whatever. unless of course it's like 10000 miles away.
Find

team: pokemon is gay, sorry i just had to put it out there, its anime which is what makes it gay, cool idea with the camera but make it not anime and im all for it

(07-13-2016, 09:16 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  team: pokemon is gay, sorry i just had to put it out there, its anime which is what makes it gay, cool idea with the camera but make it not anime and im all for it

wtf

(07-13-2016, 09:16 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  team: pokemon is gay, sorry i just had to put it out there, its anime which is what makes it gay, cool idea with the camera but make it not anime and im all for it

This is the most thick headed post I have ever seen. "Pokémon is anime so it's gay" You just sounded like more of an idiot when you said that. I hope you know every video game is animated and that's where pokemon began. As a video game.
Find

>Angry_Reaper
>I HATE THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS RELATED TO ANIME
>I THINK ANIME IS GAY, AND IM GONNA PUSH MY BELIFS ONTO YOU

edgy 12 year old found
Find

(07-13-2016, 09:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  There's plenty of ways to make it more difficult to detect though. Of course if you're in the game and teleport miles away, that's super easy, but what if you set your location before you open the game. So once it's open you're at the spot you want to be at. No teleporting, and there's no way for them to know if you drove there or whatever. unless of course it's like 10000 miles away.

It is quite easy in Android to check if the location you received is from a Mock Provider or not (only requires 1 line of code). And Pokemon Go already seems to detect "Allow Mock Locations" is "ON" thats why it says most of the time "Can't get your location".

It's not about moving. it's the signal it gets.
Find