Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50

#TheSaltRises

Damn so atm I wont be back for a while. Record it for me man and I wish you the best of luck.
Find

buying djinn crate for 47 coins

im sad i wont be home from work till after it starts. good luck.

(p.s. you should totally do it on a weekend)
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

R I P Kuro. You will be missed.

I didn't die, I just passed out.

I was lying in my bed and I slept like a baby. I woke up after 4 hours, went back to bed and slept like 15 hours.

I had a really great time even though I wasn't able to give away my own godlikes.

Thank you Tobias for donating your Megaladon to the give away, thank you Excel for donating your Railgun to the give away.

I might try to do a second unboxing in the future, but it did take me over a month to get everything for the unboxing this time.

For now I've got to get this footage put together and rendered. It's like 2 hours of footage and takes up a lot of space on my HDD.
Find

(08-06-2016, 03:49 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I didn't die, I just passed out.

I was lying in my bed and I slept like a baby. I woke up after 4 hours, went back to bed and slept like 15 hours.

I had a really great time even though I wasn't able to give away my own godlikes.

Thank you Tobias for donating your Megaladon to the give away, thank you Excel for donating your Railgun to the give away.

I might try to do a second unboxing in the future, but it did take me over a month to get everything for the unboxing this time.

For now I've got to get this footage put together and rendered. It's like 2 hours of footage and takes up a lot of space on my HDD.

anyone else hyped to see the footage of 30 people screaming "OPEN YOUR FUCKING DJINN"
Find