Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50

no sort them in your item overflow bin
Find

(07-20-2016, 09:12 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(07-20-2016, 08:33 AM)Paladin Wrote:  THEY ARNT COLOR CODED. WHY THE FUCK ARNT THEY COLOR CODED

I didn't consider trying to color code it by the rarities.

I wish the crescents were rares tidals were unlikelys this would look so much better

Brass, please fix.

Ill give you a demon bow and a thrakos for the djinn crate

I have no idea why i want one so bad

Level 46 achieved, and got a ton more things to open (thanks terran!)

I am potentially going to open all of my gift packages at level 48 so I can jump straight to level 50.

It won't be as great as level 40-50 could be but it won't take an additional week or two.

I think I have more than enough for this opening, and if we don't get anything I can just try tidals/item crate (II)s
Find

you can do it you black bastard!
Find

wait til 50!

- That Thrakos Noob

I've made so much progress in the last few days that I'll reach level 47 in two days.

Pretty quick levelling.

I'm just torn on what to do, wait for 50 or do it at 48/49.

Agree with this post if I you want level 50, disagree if you want 48, bombshell if you want 49

Edit: we have gone over 200 to open!

I opened 4 gift packages earlier because chosen wanted me to test them out beforehand, and we've profited in crates

wait till 50! i want to be there when u get that infectios mac10 of contagion!! but srsly wait till 50, might get lvl 55 and get another few gift packages
Find

Level 47 reached, nearly 250 things to unbox.
Find

Level 48 reached, and I pretty much blew past my expectations and have nearly 350 things to open.

I bought the entire VIP deal (10 crescents and 8 seraph crates) and had several crate donations.

Thank you so much to Terran, he's donated me 20 or so crates including my first two leviathans.

Thanks to Grassx, who's donated me her item crates and crates of the damned

Thanks Excel, for donating me two item crates
Find

updated screenshot pls

- That Thrakos Noob
Find