Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sealed djinn..

Sucks that you got crap from it and lost alot but RNG is RNG you can never expect the best rewards
Find

honestly bro I understand like I think item crates should drop only godlikes, dude radical

What even is this cmon now... Maybe they aren't as good as expected, but you rolld I believe 4 fucking godlikes. I mean holy shit plenty of people would have been super excited to have rolled that many godlikes. Also if the sealed djinn had a guaranteed godlike there would be soooo many at this point. The sealed djinn is still relatively good. Plenty of people like collecting the badges (wish this one was tradable js) and you can get like 40k from it.
Find

(07-23-2016, 11:09 PM)Axe Wrote:  What even is this cmon now... Maybe they aren't as good as expected, but you rolld I believe 4 fucking godlikes. I mean holy shit plenty of people would have been super excited to have rolled that many godlikes. Also if the sealed djinn had a guaranteed godlike there would be soooo many at this point. The sealed djinn is still relatively good. Plenty of people like collecting the badges (wish this one was tradable js) and you can get like 40k from it.

Its like 18k to 108k or something along those lines
Find

(07-24-2016, 01:42 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  
(07-23-2016, 11:09 PM)Axe Wrote:  What even is this cmon now... Maybe they aren't as good as expected, but you rolld I believe 4 fucking godlikes. I mean holy shit plenty of people would have been super excited to have rolled that many godlikes. Also if the sealed djinn had a guaranteed godlike there would be soooo many at this point. The sealed djinn is still relatively good. Plenty of people like collecting the badges (wish this one was tradable js) and you can get like 40k from it.

15k-45k according to brass.

(07-24-2016, 01:45 AM)Daniel Wrote:  

It doesn't matter what you trade for a djinn. a Djinn crate is a Djinn crate.
Find

(07-24-2016, 01:54 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

A Djinn crate is a Djinn crate. Thank you for that otherwise unnoticed observation.

http://i.imgur.com/OxRhQhF.gifv
Find

(07-24-2016, 03:20 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(07-24-2016, 01:54 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

A Djinn crate is a Djinn crate. Thank you for that otherwise unnoticed observation.

You're being a dumb dumb. He's saying that the crate isn't the issue here. The issue is the poor trade that occurred which resulted in a major loss of profit. But as many have said before, it's a crate. No one told you to buy it. No one told you that'd it guarantee mad stax of coinz. Also, the prices of the crates are not determined by rng. In the end it was the bad trade which is the problem, not whether or not the Djinn is good or not.
Find

Come on paladin got like 500 coins out of his but he didnt complain about it all the time on forums he just got really sad and depressed