Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This needs to be made clear - NO THIRD PARTY TRADING!

I joked about trading for Daniel's Thrakos for the hell of it to see what he thought it was worth today, don't see much of a point for trading for something I don't care for :v
Find

i traded like 2k coins for a 3 dollar skin one time
Find

I'll clarify some things about the rule some more.

With the whole skins issue with valve lately, I expect parents to be a bit more weary of virtual items and them having monetary value, if we do not punish anyone for trading items for Real world money, FRG can be liable despite claiming we are not liable and do not support it, thus getting into a lot of legal bullshit. So I'd much rather deal with it now and not allow any of that to happen.

Also:
(07-28-2016, 03:20 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  The rule was unclear so I don't think any punishment should be given. From now on would be more reasonable now that the rule is 100% cleared up.

To be fair
Quote:NO THIRD PARTY TRADING!
Is the starting words for the rule should be pretty clear. Despite the rest of the wording be a little vague and open, that is pretty rock solid IMO. But I understand the confusion. Like I said though, this was already put out in the open months ago. I can't be responsible for some users being unaware when something was out in the open and viewed by a decent chunk of the community.

I hope it's clear to everyone now.
Find

Almost EVERY member+ or higher ive seen has a level 5 or more donator badge. I think they're joking about P2W. Just want to clarify btw that i didnt even finish reading when i posted this.
Find

(07-28-2016, 09:51 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Almost EVERY member+ or higher ive seen has a level 5 or more donator badge. I think they're joking about P2W. Just want to clarify btw that i didnt even finish reading when i posted this.

It's about 3rd party trading, go home you're drunk.
Find

I sold tobais my arm guards for 2 months vip. Rip
Find

(07-28-2016, 06:36 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I sold tobais my arm guards for 2 months vip. Rip

oh yeah, i forgot about those lmao.
Find

its ok im too poor to do third party trading anyways
Find

Thanks Brass. I've never been sure about this rule, but have always told people they shouldn't do it. Now I feel justified in doing so.
Tneconni

where's a suck up emoji