Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm void.

I'm just your typical edgy teenager. I don't know if i'm here to stay yet but I think the server seems to be fun so far! Everyone wish me luck in my journey from rags to riches xD
Find

do you use void mage or range or melee?
Find

Hope to see you on the server sometime soon!
Find

Hey I'm also an edgy teenager., welcome to frg.

Welcome to FRG. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or add me and I will able to help you.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Welcome dood, hope you stay!

bye. cheaters aren't welcome here.

oh, youre right, come rejoin the server buddy

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah you're right. I'm not welcome there. I would appeal but I know my chances. I guess being lazy hits you in the ass like a bitch huh? the whole "You can't get rid of me" was a mood snap lol xD. I got bipolar disorder.

But I do feel a bit dead inside getting banned on a server I spent 20 hours on. But it was fun while it lasted. And if this means anything, I wasn't hacking the entire time :/. I forgot to turn them off from another server because I'm lazy even though that's not a good excuse nor is there a good excuse for hacking and that I fucked up. But uuuhhh.... It was nice getting to meet all of you guys! Hope you guys all have fun.
Find

(08-09-2016, 10:15 PM)Void Wrote:  Yeah you're right. I'm not welcome there. I would appeal but I know my chances. I guess being lazy hits you in the ass like a bitch huh? the whole "You can't get rid of me" was a mood snap lol xD. I got bipolar disorder.

But I do feel a bit dead inside getting banned on a server I spent 20 hours on. But it was fun while it lasted. And if this means anything, I wasn't hacking the entire time :/. I forgot to turn them off from another server because I'm lazy even though that's not a good excuse nor is there a good excuse for hacking and that I fucked up. But uuuhhh.... It was nice getting to meet all of you guys! Hope you guys all have fun.

"hey, im gonna cheat on a server I really like and have fun on."

makes a lot of sense.
Find