Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm void.

(08-09-2016, 10:22 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 10:15 PM)Void Wrote:  Yeah you're right. I'm not welcome there. I would appeal but I know my chances. I guess being lazy hits you in the ass like a bitch huh? the whole "You can't get rid of me" was a mood snap lol xD. I got bipolar disorder.

But I do feel a bit dead inside getting banned on a server I spent 20 hours on. But it was fun while it lasted. And if this means anything, I wasn't hacking the entire time :/. I forgot to turn them off from another server because I'm lazy even though that's not a good excuse nor is there a good excuse for hacking and that I fucked up. But uuuhhh.... It was nice getting to meet all of you guys! Hope you guys all have fun.

"hey, im gonna cheat on a server I really like and have fun on."

makes a lot of sense.

And I feel like this shouldn't be happening on an introduction thread, yes he hacked, doesn't mean you should be belittling here.
Find

To be honest. I got lazy but by the time I was going to restart the game and turn them off I was already banned. But yeah I did hack which I know is like the biggest offense and there is no excuse. And I'm fucked if I ever make an appeal. There really is no reason to rub it in, I already know i'm retarded for leaving them on. But uuuhhh... I guess this is it. I'm not gonna lash out like your typical douchebag or insult anyone after getting banned. It was nice playing here, it really was.
Find

cya man

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Rip, it was fun playing with you while you were here.
Find

lmao, I bet this guy wouldn't last a week, and he made it 3 days. Gg man, can't say I enjoyed it.

VOID? MORE LIKE, VOID OF THIS SERVER AMIRITE

HIGHFIVES

- That Thrakos Noob

K
M
S

Harassment at it's finest mah dudes
Find

(08-10-2016, 01:57 AM).cuck Dehx Wrote:  K
M
S

then dont come on here acting like an idiot?

you literally argued with yourself for 10 minutes straight.
Find

about yourself
Find

(08-10-2016, 01:57 AM).cuck Dehx Wrote:  K
M
S

youre damn right ill harass you

fuck you kiddo

- That Thrakos Noob