Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Hellos

Hello... I'm Flutterguy.... um...
I like sniping... and ponies...

>.>  

<.<

*poof*

Always incredible when one designs their main characteristic by a fantasy character.

You were a decent staff member after you learned the rules properly, but you were a bit biased. Alright guy, though, if more or less a white sheep in an infinite herd of white sheep.
Find

Hello Flutter!
Find

Hey..
Find

picture pls.

+1 anyways, flutter is a pretty damn cool guy.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

Steps on how much I love flutter
1) Like him
2) get him to like u back
3) Cri when he never shows up on the server
4) cri
5) cri harder
6) cri all the time
Find

Disgusting pony lovers. Other than the fact that you have a pony obsession I have no problem with you.
Find

(11-16-2014, 06:52 AM)Terran Wrote:  Always incredible when one designs their main characteristic by a fantasy character.

Like me? :o
Find

Nah, you're actually unique. There's not a character called Mr. Llamashark and you along with 50,000 other people have your names Mr. Llamashark with a varying image of him.
Find

(11-18-2014, 01:27 AM)Terran Wrote:  Nah, you're actually unique. There's not a character called Mr. Llamashark and you along with 50,000 other people have your names Mr. Llamashark with a varying image of him.

Well excuse me, there are only 142 other people with a name relating to "Flutterguy" on Steam, as of today. When I searched "Terran", on the other hand, I got a whooping 1,941 matches... Seems my fantasy character themed name is more unique than your name. Funny how that works, huh?
Find