Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Official Meme of Frg is departing

thanks rotshout now i have evanesence stuck in my head again asshole.
Find

(08-18-2016, 05:28 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  thanks rotshout now i have evanesence stuck in my head again asshole.

I realized most of the songs I posted were unrelated. If you want something else stuck in your head, listen to this.

Find

(08-18-2016, 05:31 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 05:28 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  thanks rotshout now i have evanesence stuck in my head again asshole.

I realized most of the songs I posted were unrelated. If you want something else stuck in your head, listen to this.

implying i havent had that song stuck in my head since grade 5
Find

(08-18-2016, 05:34 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  implying i havent had that song stuck in my head since grade 5

I didn't realize you could fit more than one in there.
Find

(08-18-2016, 05:36 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 05:34 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  implying i havent had that song stuck in my head since grade 5

I didn't realize you could fit more than one in there.

tbh thats where all my brain power goes.
Find

I certainly hope you don't leave here feeling bad about your time, a lot of us really liked you and you will always have a spot here with us.

I'll really miss you cobalt, from pming me to try to buy your Runescape Idle Adventures to having my critique your artwork, I'll miss all of it.

Wish the best for you, good luck Cobalt!

-I fixed your little error, friend.(Zott)
Find

(08-18-2016, 06:19 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I certainly hope you don't leave her feeling bad about your time, a lot of us really liked you and you will always have a spot here with us.

I'll really miss you cobalt, from pming me to try to buy your Runescape Idle Adventures to having my critique your artwork, I'll miss all of it.

Her? When didn't FRG become a woman? Did you just FUCKING ASSUME THE SERVERS GENDER?
Find

(08-18-2016, 08:13 AM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 06:19 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I certainly hope you don't leave her feeling bad about your time, a lot of us really liked you and you will always have a spot here with us.

Her? When didn't FRG become a woman? Did you just FUCKING ASSUME THE SERVERS GENDER?

Check the source code. That's clearly a vagina.
Find

I really don't know why people thought you were annoying, the only annoying thing was your mic and even that wasn't too bad. Hate to see you go because of other people's lame opinions. I hope you find a server that won't judge you based on your voice/mic spam or whatever. Stay positive bud, come back whenever. (rip alt)
Find

Looking at this bring's me to tear's ill Miss you Step-Bro