Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL's Membership Application.

No one brought said anything offensive at all, you posted a member app twice and each time we showed how we think about you, nothing I read was offensive coming from anybody that has posted on your thread, all we're doing is posting how we see you in the community and how we think you'd be as member. Once again to say we haven't said anything rude. And I never said anything bad about you I said you can delete comments and asked why you reposted your member app.
Find

Let's not have an argument on this. After all, it IS a member application. I don't really know slithering that much out of all the times I've played with him, he hasn't made a very big impression so I will have to keep my opinion neutral. +0
Find

I've sent you a private message regarding this, I won't shit up your application with any more of this nonsense.

Best of luck!
Find

I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- You already knew you're not suppose to reply on your own member application, yet you still did. If you had a problem with someones comment you could have PM'd them and discussed your problems there.

- Deleting your old application and making a new one within a short amount of time doesn't look good on you(especially when there was some negative feedback.) Yes, the final decisions for member applications are dealt by Brass and I, but I'd rather keep the comments made by people view able for everyone.

You are welcome to re-apply in a few weeks time when everything has settled.
Denied.
Find