Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LastPrayer

(11-08-2016, 12:33 AM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  
(11-08-2016, 12:25 AM)Boozerker Wrote:  Maybe the ricochet could have a sort of AI, where players that recently attacked the user are more likely to be hit by the ricochet than someone random?

but ricochets don't target people

AI.

Did you read?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Bumperoni and Please?
Find

Yet another thread from someone not thinking their gun is special or powerful enough. The Last Prayer has it's ups and downs like any other gun on the server. Personally I feel that any post requesting a gun to be buffed because the owner doesn't feel it's strong enough should be rejected simply because they are bias. Alas, Brassx created the guns and will tweek them as he sees fit.
Find

Huh, interesting yet another comment from someone who clearly didnt read the post. Never did I mention anything about the lastprayer not being strong. If you wouldve read the original post I said the lastprayer wasn't unique and was basically a regular deagle with a pretty skin.

I will redirect you to my comment, please take a couple minutes to read it and reread it, right before the piece you decided to cherry pick about "strong enough".
Find

Make the Last Prayer great again!
Find

No....
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(11-11-2016, 03:32 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  I will redirect you to my comment, please take a couple minutes to read it and reread it, right before the piece you decided to cherry pick about "strong enough".

Mougwi, all you mentioned in your post was "complaining about their gun not being strong enough" and needing a "buff" , he posted a thread saying it just isn't special as a godlike. No need to be rude when its a suggestion about making the gun unique.
Find

(11-11-2016, 01:01 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  Yet another thread from someone not thinking their gun is special or powerful enough. The Last Prayer has it's ups and downs like any other gun on the server. Personally I feel that any post requesting a gun to be buffed because the owner doesn't feel it's strong enough should be rejected simply because they are bias. Alas, Brassx created the guns and will tweek them as he sees fit.

Can none of you read? "Not thinking their gun is special or powerful enough". Holy crap, atleast gain some basic comprehension skills please.
Find