Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

G01dmaster Member Application

Steam Name:G01dmaster

Time on server:112 hours 37 min 43 seconds (when checked)

Where did i hear of this server... So i heard it was appart of the main 3 (main 3 drop servers) NTG, WOGS, and FRG... i think i first heard it from ntg time? im not sure.... anyway ON TO THE REST OF THIS THING

Have you ever been banned and why: On this server... i think 1 time i was karma... it was like 1 year ago.. other places i dont remebmer mate... been to long...

Why do you want to join: Mate... asking me that feels werid... why would i not want to be here? Its the most updated compared to WOGS (dont know about ntg) and i hate ntg for reasons i dont want to talk about rn... and ye... anyway basically mate... i want to be a memba cause being a memba is coolio mate.... its the colliost... (that was suppose to be coolest...)

Reffered by: Nobody... im a free soul... if you want to recommend me.. or reffer just tell meh and ye... i will add you to this list startiiiing... NOW Big Grin: 1.________ 2._________ 3.________ 4._______ 5.________ 6.________ 7._________ 8._________

Additional Info about stuff... Hmm what to write what to write... uh kcat is a scrub with that mac10... (we 1v1 on the server and every time i tried to sneak up on her as t she would see me and nuke my life... SHE = HACKS) Grass is just unfair.. flicks headshot with deag and then just completely forgets killing you... THANKS GRASS ;-; hm... mary is cool... i guess... (im so gonna be yelled at) Alex is da bomb... like he should be exploded every round... he is darude... UMMM RANDOM STUFf... I want a frostburn at all cost.... but my only good thing is my deadly m16 and EVA 01 Armguards so ;-;
I like cookies... uh... If your a reading this far i will give the first 10 people a free key... depending on what key i have ready with my charecter... 7 are boring one 3 of them are cooler... and ye... OH YA HELLO INTERNET I AM COOL RIGHT Big Grin
P.S I am impressed if you finished reading this all GG MATE
First Letter: D
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.

ellipsis galore

also sure cool guy idk why not +111
Find

I know my voice doesn't count for much, seeing as how I'm new and not a "Member", but I've seen Go1dmaster around plenty since I've been here. He's a cool guy, and seems pretty fun. Also I don't think I've ever seen him RDM. +1, if that counts at all hah
Find

are you still active?

Update: So after finding out gold had been away due to vaca I will update my response, Gold is active and follows the rules and also for a newbie to the server has been participating on the forums a bit too. Follows the rules and is friendly to others. +1 from me.

And a side note to those who gave negative reviews please remember if you find someone gets on your nerves just with their personality we have a block feature for a reason, not a reason in my opinion they shouldnt be a member.

Dont recall seeing this person around...ever? +/- 0? Dont see them around now a days so..
Vanished from life
Find

I thought G01D would eventually become member. Let's keep in mind that this was created a little more than a month ago.

That said, G01D doesn't seem to play anymore as far as I'm seeing. 0
Find

Wait, I haven't already responded to this yet? He is a really fun and awesome guy to play with and he doesn't cause any problems. Although, I haven't really seen him on lately. +1 if he does start playing again.
Find

(01-06-2017, 10:39 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Wait, I haven't already responded to this yet? He is a really fun and awesome guy to play with and he doesn't cause any problems. Although, I haven't really seen him on lately. +1 if he does start playing again.

Yea, I agree with Alex. He's literally always happy, a lot of fun to be around. The only downside is that he's a little heavy on the mic, but I'm sure he could fix that. +1, hope he starts playing more often!
Find

IM BACK... sorry vacation to chicago and i was playing csgo cause my friend was demanding me practice bhopping with him daily... gonna start playing again... dont worry about it im back...
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

+0 I'm a bit torn on this one, I think you're somewhat annoying at times and not very active

But I think given some time you'd be a great member
Find