Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gilded Doorknob's Member App

Steam Name(Current): Gilded Doorknob

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 101 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: A couple of my friends (DogboyG and TJ) started to play this server a lot and I figured it'd be fun to try out. I used to play NTG a while back and heard about this server but never checked it out because I didn't play Garry's Mod too often.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned before.

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy the server and the community as a whole. I usually split my time between other games and this TTT server, and I'd like to become an official member of the community.

Referred by: Nobody? (I'm not sure if we need referrals but if I do, I can ask around)

Additional Details: I have thousands of hours in TTT and DarkRP. I used to play a server that was very popular that is now down with TJ. I was an admin and for a little while head admin on that server for months while I was probably around 13. Then I left that server when it went down for my friend's community where I was a super admin on the DarkRP, and managed the TTT server that eventually brought in a lot of players, despite being a vanilla server. I mainly said all that because I want people to know that I don't break rules, because I know how annoying it is to deal with people who do break the rules. I enjoy a ton of games, and I mostly play them to have fun (except rage inducing CSGO every once in a while). I only try to make games I play fun for the people around me. Also, my hacks are not admitted to by me and unconfirmed by anyone else. plz dont report plz
Find

He hacks, he'd make a great member. He's also kind and considerate of others.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(looks at you and 1 deags you) I HAAAAAAAATE YOUR DEAGLE (but your sniper sucks against me) +1
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

I've known him for a long time.

He usually doesn't do anything wrong and he's actually pretty fun to be around. Gave me 50 coins once and didn't want anything back. Has ridiculous headshot skill. I am still disappointed that it took me so long to get to level 25 and he got to level 10 practically in his first week.

+1
Find

+1 fun to play with
Find

+1 I can kill him 10% of the time he's a T without getting shot in the head.
Find

Approved!
Find