Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gamerplayer357 Member Application

Steam Name(Current): gamerplayer357

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 289 hours and 53 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: My friend had told me about this server and I said why not? And now I have grown to like FRG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I Like this this server and its people I have made lots of friends on this this server and want to support it best I can.

Referred by: G01dmaster, Beachbeans the evil mall santa

Additional Details: This server is great and I hope it continues to stay that way Big Grin

Gamer is fun to play with, follows the rules, and I believe he would represent the server in a positive way
Find

Wat defaq, he isn't member? Well he follows the rules, doesn't start trouble and is fun to play with even though his headshot hax make me wanna throw myself out of a tall building so yeah give this dood member. +1
Find

I haven't had a problem with him. Follows rules like a normal person and I still can't trickshot him. +1
Find

gamerplayer357 is a good player and always follows the rules! +1
Find

do its..... +1
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.

+1 is a good friend and is fun to play with and understands when people are joking around or not.
Find

While I don't agree with some of the decisions he makes, I think he's a wonderful guy and definitely member material.

+1
Find

+1 very active and generally follows rules. Dont see anyone have problems with ya so keep as ya are and I think you will be member in no time.
Find

(12-14-2016, 05:59 AM)Kuro Wrote:  While I don't agree with some of the decisions he makes, I think he's a wonderful guy and definitely member material.

+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find