Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello there!

Hey there guys, just thought I'd write an introduction haha. My name is Taka, or you can feel free to call me Nick. Doesn't really matter to me which you call me. I'm from Canada, Ontario born and raised lol.

I'm 21 going to be 22 in April.

I'm just your average gamer, I like to chill and have some great laughs with either friends or people I meet for the first time and so far it has been just that on Forerunners and it is great. I've already met some pretty awesome guys on here and I look forward to meeting a whole bunch more.

I'm a pretty boring person overall I find, but if I can say one thing about me (Incoming Weeb comments Kappa) I do enjoy my Anime. If you also like Anime then well shit, me and you are friends already lmao.

Anyway, it is very nice to meet each and every single one of you and I look forward to the many hours I'm going to waste on this amazing server Wink.
Find

Omg I like you already. Welcome to the Server my Fellow Weeb.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Fucking leafs get out of my America only board reeee stupid leafs go away

Welcome to FRG, we have a LOT of Canadians here, but I'm the only one from Saskatchewan, as thus, I am the most special and top Leaf.

Hope you enjoy this community!
Find

Hey don't sell yourself short, I thought you were pretty interesting and fun to play with

Hope you enjoy the community and your time here
Find

Quote:I'm a pretty boring person overall I find, but if I can say one thing about me (Incoming Weeb comments Kappa) I do enjoy my Anime. If you also like Anime then well shit, me and you are friends already lmao.

welcome to the club

We did map secrets with niceshot at like 4am my time.
t'was great
welcome.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Thanks for the warm welcome guys ^-^.

(12-27-2016, 04:05 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Hey don't sell yourself short, I thought you were pretty interesting and fun to play with

Hope you enjoy the community and your time here

Thanks a lot Kuro haha, was fun playing with ya last night.

(12-27-2016, 04:53 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
Quote:I'm a pretty boring person overall I find, but if I can say one thing about me (Incoming Weeb comments Kappa) I do enjoy my Anime. If you also like Anime then well shit, me and you are friends already lmao.

welcome to the club

Thanks haha, glad to be apart of it xD.
Find

welcome to FRG
Find

I always enjoy seeing new players.

Welcome to the community! I hope you have some great times here.
Find

Brass never commented on my intro Sad
Umpty Dumpty