Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poison Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Poison

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 140 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about this server on NTG where i am a member. I heard that their was a better way to get loot instead of hoping for a expensive drop with 500 hours. That is why i originally came here.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not to my knowledge

Why do you want to join?: I want to join to make the community a happier place and to bring laughs to the many players.

Referred by:Nobody really

Additional Details:Nothin really

+1 you're a cool guy and you don't cause problems

you just need to up your activity and you'd be a great person to represent the community
Find

(01-16-2017, 07:07 PM)Kuro Wrote:  +1 you're a cool guy and you don't cause problems

you just need to up your activity and you'd be a great person to represent the community

He's more active than most of the staff members are to be honest.

He just doesn't play at peak hours everyday.

Anyways, +1, Poison would be a great addition to the community.
Find

+1 Nothing bad to say, great player and would be a good addition to the long list of members
Find

+1 plays by the rules and dont seem him have any issus with others. Pretty active as well.
Find

+1, is active and doesn't break the rules. Fun to play with, and always a good survive member Tongue
Find

I +1 Poison is a very active player and not always on the server but that's because hes in survive getting his grind on all in all fun to play with and cool guy.
Find

+1 very chill guy and rarely causes drama *Unlike me* and is nice to everyone
Find

Psh he wants member? +1
He cool... just need to destroy him via bow battles
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

(01-29-2017, 07:19 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1, is active and doesn't break the rules. Fun to play with, and always a good survive member Tongue
Find