Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove or Remake the Plasma net

Brass you say you can shoot it out. But i've tried this. Unloaded half of a clip of a galil into the net as it was traveling towards me but it didn't do anything but set it off track. And it still hit me
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Same with Barnacles, I've unloaded an entire Lazarus clip into one and it didn't die...
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(04-16-2017, 06:17 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Brass you say you can shoot it out. But i've tried this. Unloaded half of a clip of a galil into the net as it was traveling towards me but it didn't do anything but set it off track. And it still hit me

Missed? I dunno. Just telling you what the code says, and what I've personally tested.

Either way after the gif above I made some changes to it, lowering its hp by 10% and slightly lowering its movespeed.
Find

Recently a sick meme happened while I was using a newton and someone was using the net. The net was shot at me almost point blank and I somehow reflected it with the newton and made it fly off into the distance.
Find

Wow I didn't even know you could destroy the damn thing, since it's always close range. That's where you have to worry about. They usually barrel stuff it then destroy you. I understand it's frustrating, but it takes little skill to turn around and shoot. Maybe it could have a different skin. Disguising it as a shotgun is cute, but making it clear that this gun will freeze you would give great strategy to both sides. This would help the T's strategize and force the D's to plan on concealing it, instead of hold it out and waiting to be shot at.
Find

It'd be nice if it started off pretty slow and gradually got faster.
Find

When the plasma net is upclose. Like in trappy cottage. Its usually all close range. Theres legit nothing you can do about the plasma net. No chance to shoot it out of the way
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(04-19-2017, 06:26 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  When the plasma net is upclose. Like in trappy cottage. Its usually all close range. Theres legit nothing you can do about the plasma net. No chance to shoot it out of the way

Yeah, this. People aren't exactly sniping with it.

Maybe make the model smaller so it can be avoided easier?
Find

I mean, i've had some "silly" experiences where I was a T spraying at a det who was holding a plasma net, and somehow destroyed the net almost point blank before it reached me, while also killing the det.
I've probably done that three times now, but then again heroic aug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When a dragon round begins.

Find

idk, it is pretty annoying. most people use it close range whenever they get spooked. It's really just a save your life panic button. There's not really anything you can do to stop it close range which is what most people do. Maybe a small charge time? not much of course, but one where you cant just panic press it.
Find