Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove or Remake the Plasma net

I promise 90% of the time people use the plasma net they are doing a 180 or a 360 and pushing left click 5 feet from you and it automatically grabs you without even moving at all. it always seems broken to me the fact they can be mid spin and it hits you
Find

plasma nets shouldn't work at close range, they should be used tactically, not cancerously
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Maybe instead of a plasma net locking you in place for however long unable to do anything, make it so it shoots same projectile, same speed, but it locks the victim's current weapon out of commission for X amount of time?
So, if they get shot while holding their primary, they have to use a secondary or T weapon for X amount of time?
(And perhaps give it 1-2 more shots?)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(04-20-2017, 11:38 PM)fancy Wrote:  Maybe instead of a plasma net locking you in place for however long unable to do anything, make it so it shoots same projectile, same speed, but it locks the victim's current weapon out of commission for X amount of time?
So, if they get shot while holding their primary, they have to use a secondary or T weapon for X amount of time?

So like the guns of patriots from MGS4? Jam guns basically? That sends better in my opinion
Find

(04-20-2017, 11:39 PM)CuckGrump Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 11:38 PM)fancy Wrote:  Maybe instead of a plasma net locking you in place for however long unable to do anything, make it so it shoots same projectile, same speed, but it locks the victim's current weapon out of commission for X amount of time?

So like the guns of patriots from MGS4? Jam guns basically? That sends better in my opinion

also add a minigame qte to spam a and d or something to break free
Find

BUMP

please, its honestly the most stupid item ever. it lasts for ridiculously long, and doesn't allow you to move, or even look around.
Find

i LIKE TO PLASMA net PEOple anD then use A TRAiItoOR tester on them.
Find

I have a love/hate relationship with the damn thing. Please nerf this fucking thing.
Find

it should just slow you down if used at close range, and only stun if at far distances
Umpty Dumpty
Find