Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Levels

Oooooooo I see now I misread it, I thought he was going to take everyone's scorepermin and make everyone's time into that.

But, where do you find the scorepermin? If its off of gametracker then that will count afk time aswell... Im pretty sure the best way wwould just be to take the gametracker score not permin so afk time doesn't factor. Unless you get your scorepermin from someplace else.

If you take the scorepermin from game tracker that counts afk time and use the forum time with it, that will cause problems.
Find

That's just my guess that this is a one-time thing before its implemented.

Score/min counts as the score you get each MINUTE. For example. I kill one Traitor in a one-minute round. I have only played one minute. I get 5 score for killing that Traitor. I have 5 score/minute. The second round lasts another minute. I kill no traitors. My score per minute will now go down.

Score per minute relies on the USER. The more and better you play, the higher it will be. (For example, Bottle is in the "top 10" for time, but his score/min is the LOWEST of everybody else, because he idles a lot.) If you AFK a ton, you're going to have shitty score/min. That means less levels (?)

Could still be talking out of my ass since I don't actually know what Brass is going to do, but, yeah. It'll probably be a mixture of score and score per minute.
Find