Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amount of Active staff.

You could ask anyone to come on if RDM was needed, and I doubt any of the staff would refuse unless they're busy. I can't play games particularly much right now, but hopping on to help for a short time is fine. You can't say "#A has failed!" when you never asked #A.
Find

(02-15-2015, 08:51 PM)Terran Wrote:  You could ask anyone to come on if RDM was needed, and I doubt any of the staff would refuse unless they're busy. I can't play games particularly much right now, but hopping on to help for a short time is fine. You can't say "#A has failed!" when you never asked #A.

Ya but this server has the thing where, "you have to see it you cant just slay because of logs and report"

So you need people on at all times
Find

That's when you give evidence. Any time there's RDM you screenshot it, pretty simple. Takes maybe a couple of seconds. Presenting that to someone quickly is more than proof to handle what happens, there's no excuse. I am COMPLETELY for more +Members, but I don't think we need any new staff members just yet. Personal opinions, but yes.
Find

(02-15-2015, 09:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's when you give evidence. Any time there's RDM you screenshot it, pretty simple. Takes maybe a couple of seconds. Presenting that to someone quickly is more than proof to handle what happens, there's no excuse. I am COMPLETELY for more +Members, but I don't think we need any new staff members just yet. Personal opinions, but yes.

For me atleast, it takes like 5 minutes to get evidence into a report, sometimes it doesnt work completely. And it takes ALOT less time no matter who you are to just do !report ingame and have someone on who can work it.
Find

Oh, you don't need it in a report, just send the screenshots to anyone you're talking to. I used to upload RDM in a minute or two, send to someone on NTG like Axe or Garrus, and they'd be banned in 5. To each his own, but you can't begrudge the staff members for being busy with school, work and especially the after-drags of Valentine's day right now.
Find

Did everyone forget that we can view damagelogs online now?

Just post the round(or date)/map it happened and we can view the damage logs ourselves via the forums.
But yeah, since RDM is the main issue, I'd say we'd just need some more +members.

I'm not really sure what happened to the others we promoted, they were pretty active when we did.

(02-15-2015, 09:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, you don't need it in a report, just send the screenshots to anyone you're talking to. I used to upload RDM in a minute or two, send to someone on NTG like Axe or Garrus, and they'd be banned in 5. To each his own, but you can't begrudge the staff members for being busy with school, work and especially the after-drags of Valentine's day right now.

But here comes the problem:
Not every staff's 24/7
and they are usually americans, so there's no one guarding the night times or ready to help you AND being an european the same time, except Denneh - who plays H1Z1 instead. (not blaming)

Nobody cares about the yuropoors though, they can move to America!
/sarcasm.

That's a pretty valid point, but I really still don't see a need for more STAFF members. +Member's can handle situations great!
Find

So, +member voteban is broken people say? It should allow you to ban for 24 hours. Can someone confirm?
Find

(02-15-2015, 09:48 PM)Brassx Wrote:  So, +member voteban is broken people say? It should allow you to ban for 24 hours. Can someone confirm?

Voteban is broken here and ntg. Only kicks the person.
Find