Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the night community

(02-16-2015, 06:09 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  okay
So listen, there is always gonna be a time where no staff is on.  So that does not mean promote as many people to staff as possible.
Theres a report section of the forums for a reason.
I do see where your coming from cause it can be annoying to play at night and have stupid rdmers on.

Well...theres the easy solution of promoting nighttime players with simple commands.

its not like "we need 50 admins to cover the night shift!...no...just one is fine bruh...
Find

So listen, there is always gonna be a time where no staff is on.  So that does not mean promote as many people to staff as possible.
I do see where your coming from cause it can be annoying to play at night and have stupid rdmers on.

i didnt mean for this to be for more staff, im just posting my opinion.
Find

(02-16-2015, 08:27 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

i didnt mean for this to be for more staff, im just posting my opinion.

Gotcha, but I do see what your saying.
It may be a good idea to get a lower rank with slays and stuff just to get maybe a few more people able to be on at times where most staff cant.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

We have that, Ranger.
Find

Well, at those times, most people are asleep because they have work or school (mainly school), and getting sleep is more important than playing video games
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

(02-16-2015, 11:39 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Well, at those times, most people are asleep because they have work or school (mainly school), and getting sleep is more important than playing video games

ok yeah i get that, but still there are other time zones. i mean sleep is important i get that. but good the server at night gets bad.
Find