Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaining about aezurth

I think it's quite funny and can be useful if used in a situational/planned way, but limiting its range wouldn't hurt.
Find

HUGE -1
Some if not most of the zodiac are situational and can only be really useful on certain maps.
I've been using the gun the most and the longest. I would agree that the previous ability was way more helpful. Pulling people in from a distance but then it got changed because it was "op". I've use the gun alot and when I'm a T i usally usally use that gun because it's probably the most fun gun out there. I use it when I'm a innocent to push the Ts away from me so I can have more time to think and maybe even heal.

Overall I just think you aren't using it to its full potential

Also if we are taking about annoying weapons.Let talk about the books. You can teleport anyone to there death by jumping of something and teleporting, which seems op. And you can't call them out for it.
And you can basically rdm a huge group of people and no one can kos you because there is no way of telling who did it besides kos off weapon. (I'm talking about the explosion book, i don't know the name)

( STOP NERFING MY GUNS)
Find

or you could tell me to stop trolling with it :c
Find

(07-08-2018, 07:06 AM)fehk Wrote:  or you could tell me to stop trolling with it :c

also if they do that to you, you are allowed to kill them for it
maybe after you kill them they will stop using it as a troll.
also the gun still has uses as i stated before.
Find

I don't think it should be nerfed/changed for the worse or anything, that'd be dumb, just stop shooting me with it and whining if I kill you. It gets unbelievably annoying and has resulted in me getting killed a few times!!

I also agree: Using the books to teleport people and shit is an aggressive action, and you deserve to die. However, there's a serious issue, so here's a scenario:

You're a T. You're enjoying your round, and Chucklefuck #2 uses his book to teleport you. You take damage, are disorientated and that just fucking sucks. So, you start to kill him. He screams "WOWWWW KILL THIS DUDE KOS KOS" and pulls his 198-damage headshot 2700rpm rifle and instantly kills you. He hasn't RDM'd, he hasn't done anything bad, but you just lost your round. Try and complain? "lol its 2 damage deal with it u shitty kid"

This may or may not have happened to me multiple times with different things. Not cool yo.
Also, nerf that fucking flereous sword, that shit is stupid.

(07-08-2018, 03:20 AM)Sirpezman Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 02:56 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 02:40 AM)Sirpezman Wrote:  I've used it a couple times as a T and its not really worth using, being a situational utility to the weapon it seems to be counter productive taking the target farther from you allowing him/her to escape. Only on a couple maps have i been able to use it effectively and push people off the edge of a cliff and even then due to player models colliding only two people at a time can be effected, max, as well as the speed of the orb allowing even blissful players to waltz out of the way. It cant even really be spammed due to the CD but i guess sense it doesn't consume ammo sure, you can call it spam.

I feel like it was better back when it stuck to the ground because then you knew you were about to get shot or you could use it to get away when being perused... but im just an owner of the weapon right, so what do i know.

(Basically its only good as a meme unless you are on rooftops or whatever and its comparable to the newton launcher in most cases.)

And how is that changed exactly? I don't really see your point

My point was that the guns ability is useless, it does no damage and it only moves you back if you are affected, and it messes with the screen. So if you think its that big of a deal then rethink how important this game is to you or even those rounds that got ruined oh so terribly because you got "debilitated", cause in my opinion i think there are other more used weapons that deal a lot more heart ache.

I am not saying the ability is good, but when another inno or det launches you as a T to the next town over your round can get kinda cucked. And I think you are caring a bit much about a thread like this lmao

(07-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't think it should be nerfed/changed for the worse or anything, that'd be dumb, just stop shooting me with it and whining if I kill you. It gets unbelievably annoying and has resulted in me getting killed a few times!!

I also agree: Using the books to teleport people and shit is an aggressive action, and you deserve to die. However, there's a serious issue, so here's a scenario:

You're a T. You're enjoying your round, and Chucklefuck #2 uses his book to teleport you. You take damage, are disorientated and that just fucking sucks. So, you start to kill him. He screams "WOWWWW KILL THIS DUDE KOS KOS" and pulls his 198-damage headshot 2700rpm rifle and instantly kills you. He hasn't RDM'd, he hasn't done anything bad, but you just lost your round. Try and complain? "lol its 2 damage deal with it u shitty kid"

This may or may not have happened to me multiple times with different things. Not cool yo.
Also, nerf that fucking flereous sword, that shit is stupid.

thats what I am saying with the aezurth as well, it is considered T baiting but if you are a T and kill them for it rip that round lmao
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

(07-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  

"it could be considered karma baiting as well which is slay-able (or worse under excessive conditions regarding reports)."
This includes situations like these. You can still be karma-baited/t-baited even if you are a t.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't want it to be hindered in any way if you are an actual T using it, but typically you wouldn't need infinite range to use it well.

plus some people forget that its a gun that doesnt require ammo and does a lotta d a m a g e in the first place

also there really isnt anything you can do about it if a detective has aezurth... then youre just fucked
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-08-2018, 06:37 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  [size=xx-small]plus some people forget that its a gun that doesnt require ammo and does a lotta d a m a g e in the first

Your joking right? I mean you saying that much be a joke because the weapon is a glock. You have to shove half a clip into someone's ass to kill them. Knows god I've tried. Unless you using a djinn crystal, the damage is shit. And I'm ok with it, you know why? Because it's a Glock!

From dumpweed
(And I think you are caring a bit much about a thread like this lmao)
If this isn't a serious thread and you don't want any changes then put it in shitposting next time.

Also get dimension crystal, BOOM infinite ammo.
Find

(07-08-2018, 09:29 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 06:37 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  [size=xx-small]plus some people forget that its a gun that doesnt require ammo and does a lotta d a m a g e in the first

Your joking right? I mean you saying that much be a joke because the weapon is a glock. You have to shove half a clip into someone's ass to kill them. Knows god I've tried. Unless you using a djinn crystal, the damage is shit. And I'm ok with it, you know why? Because it's a Glock!

From dumpweed
(And I think you are caring a bit much about a thread like this lmao)
If this isn't a serious thread and you don't want any changes then put it in shitposting next time.

Also get dimension crystal, BOOM infinite ammo.

nah the aezurth is pretty damn good dmg wise, pretty hard to deny that
not busted good, but good

- That Thrakos Noob