Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slight Enigma Buff

1 in 5 chance to teleport you to a random location upon a kill (not necessarily rightful), against your will :^)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:42 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  1 in 5 chance to teleport you to a random location upon a kill (not necessarily rightful), against your will :^)

so egg tp....xD
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:50 PM)Omega_Garrus_X Wrote:  
(08-24-2018, 05:42 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  1 in 5 chance to teleport you to a random location upon a kill (not necessarily rightful), against your will :^)

so egg tp....xD

AGAINST UR WILL, AND UPON KILL OK
and this one will actually be MEANT to only apply on the weapon u have out Smile

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

sooo... yall want a ragnarok but not quite.
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:52 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  

so egg tp....xD

and this one will actually be MEANT to only apply on the weapon u have out Smile

sounds kinda bad for sniper players xD
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:52 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  

so egg tp....xD

Then why would you use it if it can teleport you to your death when you get a kill.

Maybe it's suppose to be an enigma then since you don't know where the fuck you gonna go
Find

I actually like this idea +1, would prefer if it teleports you somewhere to safety if possible
Find

the final complaint i had against it was the dusty scope
made it impossible to use on dark maps, which really limited it that much more

if we're being picky the fact the animation goes over the reload time / scope time / and firerate, and that after reloading the gun sways making it hard to scope kill after reloading, it just becomes annoying. but the animations can be dealt with, you just gotta get used to them doing stuff youre not using to.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

How about, Upon a kill, go cloaked for 3 seconds? You can still use your weapons.

To further go indepth with this
Your weapon would still be visible, This would just allow you to perhaps dodge the sight of someone searching for the sniper who just took out someone.
Teleporting is a bit eh, as you could be somewhere you don't want to be.

I feel invisibility fits the true feel of a sniper and camoflague.
Find

I would rather this get the punch through trait alongside 1in3muffle.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find