Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Does it need a nerf?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NERF {Vitality Crystal}

The most plausible re-work is to have it "x% BODY SHOT" damage reduction. Keep the same stat, but have it only apply DAMAGE REDUCTION to body/limb shot damage(maybe a tiny bit of headshot damage reduction). Allowing ANY weapon to directly counter it with headshots.

In events this would apply to all damage, thus keeping it untouched there.
Find

Imo vitality should limit limb damage also, just make it so only headshots are unaffected by having a vitality.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Again, my big issue is ree using bloody challenge/daily guns. You can get kills by getting the jump on people before they shoot back, but when people have extra hp they can survive so much easier, then turn around and extinct you into oblivion. Like, its already hard enough when you need heartless kills and you have a choice between a bizon, and m1911, or rolling for one (or spending 10k for one on the marketplace). Not to count, say, melee kills; - lol u want get melee kill? borrow op melee cuz everyone has vit crystals.
Find

We could also make another item, which reverses the effects of the victims Crystal's.

Solution to all crystal problems. Crystal jammer misc item when.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(09-21-2018, 08:39 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The most plausible re-work is to have it "x% BODY SHOT" damage reduction. Keep the same stat, but have it only apply DAMAGE REDUCTION to body/limb shot damage(maybe a tiny bit of headshot damage reduction). Allowing ANY weapon to directly counter it with headshots.

In events this would apply to all damage, thus keeping it untouched there.

Body-shot damage would be fine, so long as it isn't like 40% or something ungodly
Umpty Dumpty
Find