Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Does it need a nerf?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NERF {Vitality Crystal}

Don’t use a Deagle

I think the vitality crystal is fine, it’s literally the same thing as the HP increase from NTG

I don’t considered this breaking any fundamentals of ttt, if it’s really that bad just lower the cap of hp, 10 or 15%?

I dread fighting vit crystals, god forbid if they're a det or something. Just a bullet sponge.
Find

I like the idea/purpose of the vitality crystal, it allows new weapons to be good enough/have unique enough effects that only more than 100 hp can handle.
My distaste comes from the fact that it didnt need to be a full 25 hp. I know this would kinda destroy the vit. market, but i personally believe they shouldve been (and still should be) 10 hp start 15 hp max. This allows most interactions to still occur smoothly, while giving the user a benefit from a primordial-tier crystal.

My personal idea is that users receive a 10-15% damage reduction from body shots. This allows /all/ actions to occur mostly smoothly, whilst still providing a buff.
(and if for some reason this is still too much, add the mobility nerf, though i do say that it should reduce by half of the gained hp. so 22% hp is -11 mobility, +22 hp is not enough to constitute someone to being resorted to a statue. a tank is more like 150+ hp, not an extra quarter of health)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

So, we all agree, then?

Half the HP boost will take away from mobility, and you cannot heal back up to the cap, only to 100.

OK, I'll work on it. Glad we all agree.

(09-20-2018, 03:41 AM)Terran Wrote:  So, we all agree, then?

Half the HP boost will take away from mobility, and you cannot heal back up to the cap, only to 100.

OK, I'll work on it. Glad we all agree.

but then yall salty noobs will just move on to nerfing the next reason you lost a fight

- That Thrakos Noob

(09-20-2018, 02:17 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  It's a no-brainer nobody likes to fight against someone able to survive a headshot from a desert eagle. It's the most "game-breaking" item in the server, in that it completely changes fundamental TTT. The fact that it has NO downsides is what prompted me to make this thread, as it's simply unfun to fight against.

Possible detrimental effects:
  1. All received headshot damage is multiplied by 1.5x
  2. Nullifies all mobility boosts from effects and weapon stats
  3. All forms of healing cap out at 50 hp

if you have any other idea, feel free to add them

What kind of dooky deagle are you using?

OMFG, this is the 2nd thread for a nerf on vit. you guys are ALL missing the simple solution
JUST USE A HELLFIRE. DUHHHHHHHHHH
(Nothing will stop a hellfire!!!!!!!!)
But to be honest i think its fine. -1 to this thread and further nerf to vit crystal

(ALSO why was hellfire nerfed? i liked when i can use flamethrower while reloading)
(^^^Bring back plz^^^)

(09-20-2018, 08:23 AM)VictorinoD Wrote:  
(09-20-2018, 02:17 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  -snip-

Lightweight Deagle does 107 damage to someone with body armor. So it can't hone-hit-headshot body armor+vitality crystal.
Actually, not a lot of deagles can without crazy nigh +damage. Maybe the Nighthawk can.
Find

(09-20-2018, 10:57 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(09-20-2018, 08:23 AM)VictorinoD Wrote:  
(09-20-2018, 02:17 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  -snip-

Lightweight Deagle does 107 damage to someone with body armor. So it can't hone-hit-headshot body armor+vitality crystal.
Actually, not a lot of deagles can without crazy nigh +damage. Maybe the Nighthawk can.

it almost sounds like youre sacrificing some damage for mobility whoa what a concept
cant have best of both worlds
actually i like that though, it makes it so deagle stats actually matter

if you dont like it, use a different fuckin' deagle, god knows we arent limited here

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I've updated the thread to be a poll. I don't think either side is wrong, and both bring up valid arguments, so it's just more-so about what the majority wants at this point.
Find