Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Fox Guy

Throw a name out there and people say they may know you!

or some shiz like that. Anyways, Hello community! Im a new*er* person to your parts and have been hanging your TTT.
1286 hours of Gmod *90% TTT* and counting, and always looking for fun places to hang out at.

Backstory: Who needs one?? Or just ask me. Or Cyan. Cyan might say things about me but, he is the cyananonomus SPY after all >.> <.<

Hope to have some good memories and fun here!
Vanished from life
Find

Welcome to FRG. =)
Find

Frg is a fun place
Find

frg is a dark place the server is ran by slaves leave while you can.
Love me <3

ha ha ha, swan you so funny, of course frg isn't ran by slaves! *cough* help me *cough*

Also, welcome Fox, seen ya on a few times, really fun guy, hope to see ya more! Big Grin
Find

Trying to be on more. And im not seeing any slavery..just hampster wheels...OH GOD MY EYES..lol..

No but its fun here lol
Vanished from life
Find

Welcome..
Find

(02-25-2015, 06:41 AM)Swan Wrote:  frg is a dark place the server is ran by slaves leave while you can.

This guy doesn't realize that people here are more than free to leave. Please don't pay any attention to him. Smile
Find

(02-26-2015, 01:54 AM)Kiefer D Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 06:41 AM)Swan Wrote:  frg is a dark place the server is ran by slaves leave while you can.

This guy doesn't realize that people here are more than free to leave. Please don't pay any attention to him. Smile

i was joking -_-
Love me <3
Find

(02-26-2015, 07:57 AM)Swan Wrote:  
(02-26-2015, 01:54 AM)Kiefer D Wrote:  

i was joking -_-

I don't think you got the joke
Find