Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zoidberg's Application for Planet Express Doctor!

Steam Name(Current): I am the Zoidberg, you know.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51 hours 33 minutes 18 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: From a group that moved from NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope, Zoidberg does not get banned friend.

Why do you want to join?: The community for one is great, and Zoidberg needs friends. I mean about 18 out of 24 hours the server has atleast 4 people.

Referred by: McNuggie, Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms, Derp-A-Doodle-Doo, Kili, Leo The Sexy Kitty, Axe.

Additional Details: Constantly active, in two weeks time I got significantly more time than I did on NTG. Typical college student, almost never on M-Th 10am-5pm, rest of the time depends on schedule.
Find

+.5 Pretty active, done reanoble stuff, a bit new still, but would be a decent member.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 4
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 5
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 5
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 4
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 3
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 5

Score: 54/60

Grade: 90% A-

Final Notes: Lemme tell ya something about Zoidberg. This guy right here, the one that is zoidberg, the one who's name is zoidberg, deserves member. He has been extremely active since he has started playing and is a very mature individual who makes friends easily. He is part of the group of people that weren't really to say the least "known" on NTG to come to FRG, and he is an amazing person (saying this because most people I've known for a long time due to NTG). I would like to see him a member soon, good luck man. +1
Find

+1 . I don't know him ,but he is pretty cool (I think). In truth he is fun to play around with and a person I think who is a gemstone in the community (No he didn't pay me to say this, I just got his Nighthawk for umm... "free" ).

-All Fairness, if you don't like him you never played with him then.
Find

(02-24-2015, 05:53 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  +1 . I don't know him ,but he is pretty cool (I think). In truth he is fun to play around with and a person I think who is a gemstone in the community (No he didn't pay me to say this, I just got his Nighthawk for umm... "free" ).

-All Fairness, if you don't like him you never played with him then.

Or you're mad at him because he's a lucky fegboi
Find

Terran you are a god xD
Find

I think Zoidberg would do a great job representing the community as a Member. He is very mature, pretty active, and fun to play with. He's one of the people I like to look for before I join the server. +1
Find

Yeah, I can see him as member, +1 from me.
Find

+1 is totally fum to play with and active, follows rules and should be member. ^×^ (yes it says fum :p)
Find