Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Rubies be allowed for use in Shrine?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shrine Addition

Shrine so far has been a huge success at raising the value of coins and lowering the amount of coins in the economy. Lets address the abundance of rubies we all hold. Currently the main use for rubies is purchasing the seasonal crates earlier than those who purchase with coins. This and purchasing looting runes are the only nominal value rubies hold as of this moment. I believe we should introduce the use of rubies into shrine rolls. However this should only be applied if Shrine was a weekend thing once a month/couple of months. Concerns revolving around this being implemented would be someone spending more than they have for pixels, which is a sizable concern. If it does become a thing, donations would need to eb closely monitored and if it gets out of hand then it would need to be removed/reworked to make people hesitant on using this form to roll shrine. As shrine does stay out obviously the popularity would degrade, so maybe this should be implemented in a few months (Though I really want them discoveries) when the hype has died down and the market has stabilized. Voice your concerns/opinions on why this should/shouldn't be a thing Smile
Find

This is such a great idea because I have an incentive to donate outside of immediately upon a crate's release
donating fucking blows so give it a pog use like this

+1
Find

honestly, I read this as "shrine addiction" and I thought you were making a thread to complain about it and asking to be like, banned from it or something.
But I don't see why not. Shrine gives cool guns that could be a lot of fun/just plain silly, so why not let people use rubies on it? It helps the server and it helps US!

(02-28-2020, 08:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  honestly, I read this as "shrine addiction" and I thought you were making a thread to complain about it and asking to be like, banned from it or something.
But I don't see why not. Shrine gives cool guns that could be a lot of fun/just plain silly, so why not let people use rubies on it? It helps the server and it helps US!

why are you still here terran!!!! your supposed to be gone !!!! nADA