FRG Server Unban Appeal

Heart 
Steam Name (Current): GranabisV2

Steam Name (During incident): GranabisV2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506716451

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198973698631

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened or repealed would be fine, I'd just like to be apart of this community again and make amends with the people i wronged.

Reason for ban: Hostility and Toxicity. Basically feeding into hateful conduct

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I Insulted and belittled people due to my anger issues.

Additional details: There isn't many details to why i was banned, just the blatant fact that i was a Hateful person, i treated everyone as a lesser to me, and i know that it was wrong to act that way to everyone. I resisted doing an appeal for this long because i wanted to make sure that i wouldn't put myself in a position where i have to judge whether i'm right or wrong with a consistent amount of issues i had in this community, and I'm happy to say, that i have gotten better at holding back certain emotions, and i would like you to show you all my Improvements with a second chance. I'll appreciate the feedback and the opinions, so please, let me know what you think, I will respond accordingly. Thank you.

#FREEGRAN!
Find

+1 to unban, I remember being surprised when it happened because I personally never saw any bad behavior from him while playing with him on, if nothing else give him a chance with a "probation period" with high warning level and chat blocked for like a week, but at least give him a chance #FREEGRAN
Find

+1! I miss having you in our community. I saw you be a little toxic a couple times but never saw you go overboard. #FREEGRAN <3
Find

-1 You had many warnings before you get banned, no need to get your toxicity back on the server.
Find

(06-03-2020, 03:18 PM)Albinator Wrote:  -1  You had many warnings before you get banned, no need to get your toxicity back on the server.

i understand, thank you for your feedback
Find

I’m for an unban but with some sort of warning percentage with it for a few weeks.
Find

(06-03-2020, 03:47 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I’m for an unban but with some sort of warning percentage with it for a few weeks.

Let's hope i'll have the luxury of getting that chance. Thank you for your feedback!
Find

I don't mind an unban. I've gotten on his bad side but it was more my fault messing around with him. +1 for unban

#freegran!
Find

+1 I remember him from a while ago and i feel like hed be fine to be unbanned seems like a chill dude. +1
#FREEGRAN
Find