Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greetings Fellow Gamers. I am a chair-kin, don't trigger me.

Exclamation 
My name is Dreadark, but I prefer for you to call me Dread. I like taking selfies in animal costumes and dressing up like my dream waifu. I also like to examine fine chairs in furniture stores. Big Grin  Cool  Big Grin

I am chair-kin. Do not refer to me as he unless you want to trigger me. Only use the pronouns; bro-chair and bench-bro when referring to me, please and thank you. Confused  Confused
I am also bi sexual and weigh 300 pounds. 340 in the winter. Tongue

I look forward to playing with all of you. Everyone is my friend.  Rolleyes  Rolleyes   Rolleyes
Just remember. Don't trigger me my bringing up these words: rape, murder, bathtubs, Ikea (not good chairs there), fat, straight, fag**t, and lightbulbs.  Cool    Big Grin  Big Grin  Cool  Cool     Smile

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S if you want to be my friend you have to tell me how old you are, your name, birthday, pronouns to use, and your trigger words. Also your social security number.
P.P.S I would have used more emoticons but im limited to 15 per message.
Find

god will never forgive humanity for its greatest sin

tumblr

(also hi)
Find

Very reasonable! Welcome!
I find it VERY triggering that we have a 15 emoticon limit. I am very upset. This is literally rape.
Find

(03-24-2015, 06:43 PM)Terran Wrote:  Very reasonable! Welcome!
I find it VERY triggering that we have a 15 emoticon limit. I am very upset. This is literally rape.

I agree very much. The oppression leaks through the internet.
Find

We had some fun back on NTG, hopefully it can continue here.

I also find the 15 emoticon limit rather disheartening.
Find

And another person here who hates my guts
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(03-24-2015, 06:50 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  And another person here who hates my guts

No need to be so negative! Become a chairkin. We can go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond together and be friends! Smile Smile Smile Smile Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Find

Literally we have the same triggers

In this a sign of an amazing friendship unraveling in the future? Like My Little Pony has taught me, friendship is magic, and together we can be magical friends

*brohoof* *highpaw*

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Tongue Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

(03-24-2015, 08:39 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Literally we have the same triggers

In this a sign of an amazing friendship unraveling in the future? Like My Little Pony has taught me, friendship is magic, and together we can be magical friends

*brohoof* *highpaw*

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Tongue  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

Yes. We can take our chairs for walks in the park sometime. Maybe we can make our own bench sometime.

Also Zeph, Tobias wants me to call you a male.
Find

Lightbulb 
lightbulb