Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Man With The MW2 Edition Mic

Tongue 
So I Have been a huge fan of TTT for Almost 7 years now, but was on a year + hiatus up until like March this year.

In that time i went through like 2 jobs, lost the second to get rehired soon after, got hit by a car fucking my left arm to hell (Ripping a nerve from my spine, making it about 60 percent paralyzed) so unable to work i decide to take what i could from my tax return to build a PC to numb the bullshit that is my life. Ofc the first thing i do is decide to play gmod and play with some friends on TTT, but the server group i used to play on full up died during that time.

So with me being bored, none of my friends talking to me, and no where to go i decided  to play on Sick moat Sick since Cole and his BS essentially took over the TTT server list at the time.
Then i hopped to velkon when he opened shop. Which was good for the first few months, but now is essentially a "safe space" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it because i got a 2 week ban for my kill bind "fuck naggers" that i had for over 2 months and used at least 100 times daily, simply showing my disdain for being nagged constantly by my mom being symbolized by the fact that the message only showed when i suicided in game kinda like how it makes me wanna kms in real life.

So after seeing a few of my friends playing here i decided to try it out, and god damn do i wish i had just started here in the first place, this community is fucking great and im glad to be a part of it now.

And no im not some edgy 13yo or some dumb shit, im 25 lol, i had to move back in with my parents after the car hit me. Luckily im at my grandparents now so i dont deal with that constant nagging anymore LMAO  Tongue . Also i have had surgery for the nerve damage and should have most of the function of my left arm back in like 8 months or so

Oh yeah and Kenosha Kyle is my spirit animal  Cool

So thats about it Big Grin cheers!

The cripple with the MW2 Mic,
theoriginalmres

Welcome!

I hope you fully recover and don't commit suicide. If you have questions the discord is active and most people don't bite. Have a fun time here and don't feed Halaman after midnight.
Find

(09-12-2020, 11:02 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Welcome!

I hope you fully recover and don't commit suicide. If you have questions the discord is active and most people don't bite. Have a fun time here and don't feed Halaman after midnight.

ahh dont worry im not gonna i just have a twisted sense of humor to be frank, but i appreciate the welcome, thanks Big Grin
Find

Another person that just wants to kill themselves, like myself. Beebee always like those people.
Find

(09-12-2020, 03:08 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Another person that just wants to kill themselves, like myself. Beebee always like those people.

Yay, it's always great to find like-minded individuals Big Grin
Find

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay. I don't think your bind will be too much of a problem but just keep in mind it can get taken out of context.
Once again welcome to FRG!
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find

if u cant use arm u should donate armpit to kuro
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

have fun knew you from moat.gg
Find

(09-13-2020, 05:07 AM)really think he bruce lee Wrote:  if u cant use arm u should donate armpit to kuro

man i wish i could, bitch be making me mad getting all sweaty and shit lmao

(09-13-2020, 08:30 PM)2 years? More like 2 beers. Wrote:  have fun knew you from moat.gg

2 beers, more like 2 years

lol glad to be seeing peeps from way back, like 4 months back lmao
Find

(09-12-2020, 07:43 PM)Bri Wrote:  Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay. I don't think your bind will be too much of a problem but just keep in mind it can get taken out of context.
Once again welcome to FRG!

Thanks, and yeah i know, thats why i changed it, its funnier now anyways lool
Find