Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

KittyPrincess Membership Application

Steam Name (Current): KittyPrincess

Time played on the servers?: I have over 400 hours combined playtime on the servers.

Where did you hear about this server?: Schleep told me to check it out last summer and i’ve been playing on and off again since then. I play regularly now.

Have you ever been banned and why? I got banned once for changing my name as I joined the server.

Why do you want to join?: This server has an unique community and I’d like to add to it by becoming a member. I help any new players that ask for help and would like to benefit the server by continuing to do so as a member.

Referred by: Codwiu

Additional Details: None.
Find

+1 Generally see them online when I play and they aren't toxic for the most part, 10/10 would get domed from across any map again
Find

I don't see them having any issues with me. +1
Find

This fine person has been a delight to play with in every interaction I've had with them. They are a very active player. Moreover they are a very good and mature person and I believe they should deserve the very sought after Member rank. For this I believe they deserve a +1 on their Membership Application.
Find

+1, Kitty hasnt caused any problems for the server and I've seen them here for quite some time now.
Find

+1 Have had no problems with them in the past, hasn't really done anything to prove not member worthy.
Find

+1 I thought you already had member. Anyways, not a troublemaker and got no problems with ya.
Find

+1 cool person, never causing problems. Also good at being a pretty funny troll! (in a good way)
Find

generally alright person
+1
Find

+1, chill person not toxic Smile
Find