Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff / Change Frostburns

Right now the Frostburn gun, which is relatively difficult to get compared to some other guns, is often enough worse than a lot of primordials. It can't automatically fire, the charge up time for the special ability is slow, and you can only proc one of the effects at a time.

Of course, I have a couple of ideas regarding changes/buffs that could be made to the weapon.
1. Speed up the charging time for the special ability and potentially change the key for it. You could also add the option to charge both abilities at once, on a separate key, but make that option slower than charging just one ability at a time.
2. Give the gun a way to make it automatic whether it be a separate mode from the one where you can charge the abilities, like with the megalodon rifles different modes, or creating a key to charge the ability like with the bows. If you did this one, you could also make it so that charging the ability depends on which gun was fired last and remove it's ability to shoot both at once.
3. When you do shoot both guns at once, you could keep the firing mode the same but have the ability to charge them both at the same time but with the same charge rate as normal considering it's not an automatic gun and it already charges pretty slowly.
4. Buff the damage of the abilities to make up for the slow charge rate and lack of automatic firing.

That's all I have to say/suggest, hopefully you find this to be a worthwhile thought and take it into consideration, at least.
Find

idk i think it should have damage dropoff
Find

Someone remind me to pull out my frostburns when this guy is on the server. Frostburns are really good, you can legit wipe a server with them, I'm just saying man.
Find

FrostBurns are a lot like a Fal, while they are semi-auto they will absolutely destroy anyone if you have even semi-decent aim.
Find

No reason to buff ANYTHING but maybe the abilities of it ig, the fire tornado is legit useless so maybe make that leave a 'fire trail' like firerang? Maybe make ice leave a 'field' of walk on ice?

By field i mean like cali field
Find

I think my biggest nitpick is just having to shoot it again to get the ability you want, it just annoys the shit outta me
Buffs to the abilities would be nice though but the guns themselves are decent, shit ton of ammo with decent damage
Find

I dont see any reason to buff them but i think having holding Right / Left click should let you choose a ability to use like hold Right click for whatever pistol is on right i think ferno? and make it shoot the tornado vice versa
Find