Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Christmas Update - Patchnotes

The Christmas update includes quite the wide range of new goodies to collect and chase. There are over 20 new discoveries. New base weapons, new activities on the lobby, new christmas themed lobby map(Thanks parade!), the new Seasonal Pass, the new Christmas Present V (hard to believe there's already been that many!), Christmas Stockings, and more!

All donations are 1 !spin per $1 spent for the duration of this seasonal. There are also new items to be obtained in the "Mystery Item" slot in !spin !!

These new items are "Themed Backgrounds" they let you apply a statcard background to an item of your choice.

See below for the full list.

Additions
  • Christmas Present V - Lots of new discoveries in this. This is available for Rubies in the Coinshop, and will be available for coins in 1 week after release.
  • Christmas Stockings - A new gift type, along with things you can only obtain from them.
  • New Base weapon Sten44
  • New Base weapon Dual Elites.
  • New Seasonal Pass containing a good assortment of new and interesting items.
  • 20+ Undiscovered items all together.
  • Brand new projectile system back end, which will likely be ported to existing items, allowing them to be used in events/raids, and allowing clientside prediction/headshots.
  • New Donator "Themed Background" items in the !spin wheel.
  • New Christmas themed lobby map
    • With this comes a new obstacle course: Water Treatment. See if you have what it takes to clear all of the courses and gain a cool badge to show off your achievement.
  • Added new high level Crafting Perks, including one that allows you to dismantle accessories, along with a new item: "Cloth".
    You can use cloth (as long as you have the perk unlocks) + some other mats to craft random runes.
    Cloth is obtained from dismantling accessories.

Changes
  • Ocarina
    • Ocarina has had some of its buff amounts reduced.
    • Added a "Buff Duration" bar to the ocarina, this lowers the more frequently you play songs and recharges over time, shortly after existing buffs expire.
    • Reworked its inputs to fix de-sync issues.

The ocarina alternative/competitor isn't here yet, but it should be added sometime around tribulations release.

There's likely other changes/additions that I forgot to write down for this post, but I hope you guys enjoy the content!

Some info about Tribulation:
  • Where's Tribultation?? That was supposed to be for halloween!!
    • Yes I know, it's very late, and I feel terrible about it. I dedicated 100% of my time to finishing this seasonal though. With it complete I will go back to focusing on finishing Tribulation. I am hoping to have it out before the new year. Tribulation has evolved so much from what it originally was supposed to be.

It was supposed to be just a boss fight at first, then turned into a  'really simple event', which then turned into something more complex and interesting. It was also supposed to just be a seasonal event and go away after halloween. After all the work I've put into it, I've decided to make it a permanent addition when it is completed, so since it'll be around for good, I want it to be the best it can be, and that takes time. I apologize for releasing info about it too early, and getting you all hyped then not following through with my promises. I do hope you will all enjoy it when it does come out, it will be our toughest challenge yet.
  • What the heck is Tribulation? Is it an Ejoin, TTT event, or lobby event?
    • Tribulation is sort of a new type of event. It's not a TTT event, it's not an ejoin, and it's not a lobby event. Since the event is so difficult, if it were a TTT event, people would be very upset having to wait for it to show up on map vote, only to likely wipe for the first number of attempts, then having to wait for it again. It originally was going to be a TTT event, but the direction its heading now makes that not ideal.

It will be something you join from the lobby, without a party system, but also on its own server like Ejoin events.

That is all I'll say about it for now, don't want to stir the pot too much.

pass socks
Find

cloth
Find

No sick beats santa?
Find

POGCHANMP
Find

Manzy
Find

iod 2 kill ttt sadge wtfman ttt dead
Find

(12-18-2020, 07:50 PM)Manzy Wrote:  Manzy

I agree with this statement
Find

Thats neat.
Find

is tribulation solo? no party system? im so confused, is it something you queue into like lyrus, but everyone goes into a different server when it starts?
Find