Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kratos' Cataclysm

Lightbulb 
Kratos' Cataclysm
(Deagle Socketable Secondary)
ItemImageBackupLinkImage

Unique trait:
Pressing M2 while wielding this weapon will lunge the user forward. Stacked charges increase damage, range, and force (knockback) caused by getting hit with this attack.
Stacking 5 charges grants Blind Rage (triggered by Alt+e). While in Blind Rage the user's firerate, mobi, and charge gain are increased greatly while range is reduced heavily for XX-XX seconds.
Upon a rightful kill you gain 1 charge (2 upon rightful headshot).

Possible on item charge gain appearance mockup
MockupImageBackupLinkImage

Useful pieces to note:
-Depending on the implementation this could function similarly to the myrkul+last prayer where users have to level up a normal deagle to gain its final, strong, and socketable status.

-Seeing as this is a socketable item it would likely scratch itself off of the "bi-monthly final reward" list due to the unlikelihood of it being craftable. Would be cool to see this added to treasure chests or as some other type of always but scarcely obtainable means maybe have it as the end of a seasonal then as a super rare item in treasure chests.

-If the above method of retrieval is what chosen it would also pair well with being partnered with a mutable sniper (this has a new model in the suggested list that is from a pack that brass I think already uses

Link to workshop item
Item origin (for better porting if needed): crossfire
Find

Would right click be a melee attack as it is with the actual weapon itself? Or did you not want that added to it?
Find

(01-13-2021, 01:45 PM)Grimm Wits Wrote:  Would right click be a melee attack as it is with the actual weapon itself? Or did you not want that added to it?

It would be a melee attack similar to the gard but less damage when there are no charges (slightly more range). As you build charges its range and damage would be increased past the gard's ability. In my mind I imagine it being more similar to the dodge ability (but only in the direction you are looking) in abyssal without the clunkiness associated with the patch brass added to avoid the bhop chaining in that event that made it trivial.
Find

(01-13-2021, 07:58 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(01-13-2021, 01:45 PM)Grimm Wits Wrote:  Would right click be a melee attack as it is with the actual weapon itself? Or did you not want that added to it?

It would be a melee attack similar to the gard but less damage/range when there are no charges. As you build charges its range and damage would be increased past the gard's ability. In my mind I imagine it being more similar to the dodge ability (but only in the direction you are looking) in abyssal without the clunkiness associated with the patch brass added to avoid the bhop chaining in that event that made it trivial.

Ah, ok then. I just wanted to see your opinion on it, since I remember that the basic melee ability on that was just a side swipe with the knife and wanted to see if you had anything else in mind for it.
Find

+1 I like the concept and believe it could be implemented.
Find

very epic must be added +1
Find

bump cause deagles are cool in trib
Find