Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Alibi.Quacked

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 12 minutes 57 seconds (Sry for extreme specific)

Where did you hear about this server?: i just found it in the server list.

Have you ever been banned and why?: i have been banned once for 1 minute for changing my name from AlibI.Quacked to Alibi.Quacked

Why do you want to join?: Cause i like this server very much its Rlly good and ill love to be apart of the community :3

Referred by: No one

Additional Details:Not rlly anything else to say But Hope i get it ;3 : Big Grin
Find

I've seen Alibi & Xiiter a lot recently on TTT and they seem to be pretty good. I don't really see them doing too much wrong and they would fit in with the community we have. I recently took both of them with me on their first grims run which we won pretty easily. +1
Find

I don't mind you, and I don't see you get into too much trouble. You're on frequently. +1
Find

Doesn't cause trouble, on often +1
Find

+1, decent human, cool guy.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

seen your alot kool dude except when tryna get 10k for sweaty mr cal on market +1
Find

(05-13-2019, 11:48 PM)Buff Honk Wrote:  seen your alot kool dude except when tryna get 10k for sweaty mr cal on market +1
i sold it to 5k at the end
Find

+1 I haven't personally seen you cause any issues but weren't you one of the guys intentionally leeching dildopenetration? Nonetheless I wasn't there for it.
Find

(05-14-2019, 10:30 AM)Nytepisser Wrote:  +1 I haven't personally seen you cause any issues but weren't you one of the guys intentionally leeching dildopenetration? Nonetheless I wasn't there for it.
do u mean when an event map started and i was loading in and i loaded in right when bumble bee was defeated and i got bumble bee pet and everyone called me a leecher? Cause i wasnt Actually leeching i was loading in ;/
Find

(05-14-2019, 12:21 PM)AlibI.Quacked Wrote:  
(05-14-2019, 10:30 AM)Nytepisser Wrote:  +1 I haven't personally seen you cause any issues but weren't you one of the guys intentionally leeching dildopenetration? Nonetheless I wasn't there for it.
do u mean when an event map started and i was loading in and i loaded in right when bumble bee was defeated and i got bumble bee pet and everyone called me a leecher? Cause i wasnt Actually leeching i was loading in ;/

He meant when we were defending orange pillar and you were just sitting in the back just afk, which was a few bosses after you dropped bumble.

Also it's best not to reply on your app

Otherwise this nob doesn't really cause many issues and seems to be genuinely interested in the server +1
Find